"I am an idealistic, naive, passionate, truth-seeking, spiritually motivated artist, unschooled in the science of law and finance." --Wesley Snipes

Sunday, February 08, 2004

Bad Food

In the past week, I've eaten at Carl's Jr. three times. I think parts are going to start falling off soon. I've already begun to walk a little funny, more slowly. There's a faint ringing in my ears.

The local CJ's is interesting--the main dining area is a huge sunken room with several largish television sets tuned to local sporting events. There's also a balcony and a mezzanine level. Nobody sits there. Down in the sunken den, though, you can always observe several groups of people, usually in dirty pants and/or ballcaps, eating Double Western Bacon Cheeseburgers and watching college basketball, or whatever happens to be the current sport. I've been enjoying this. The people-watching aspect of Carl's Jr. can be mildly, briefly, fascinating . Why three times in one week? God knows.

No comments: