"I am an idealistic, naive, passionate, truth-seeking, spiritually motivated artist, unschooled in the science of law and finance." --Wesley Snipes

Sunday, February 01, 2004

Bad Movies, Failed Dickel Attempt, How Not To Do Beef Jerky

I didn't make it around to drinking George Dickel or eating Dad's adulterated red chile last night. My brother showed up late, while I was deeply engrossed in what may be one of the worst films I've seen in a long time, American Psycho II starring That Seventies Show's Mila Kunis and William Shatner. I don't know how it ended though, because I lost interest after Kunis defenestrated Captain Kirk. I'm serious. So me and my bro sat around eating Dad's beef jerky. He overdried and oversmoked this batch. He also didn't trim it very well, leaving unattractive streaks of Crisco-like fat in the jerky. I didn't drink the whiskey. It was too late. Today I'm trying to prepare a lesson on John Donne.

No comments: