"I am an idealistic, naive, passionate, truth-seeking, spiritually motivated artist, unschooled in the science of law and finance." --Wesley Snipes

Thursday, February 26, 2004

Like Shanna Compton, I am a lover of good writing about food, and I pick up Gastronomica as often as I can. I didn't know there was a Jacques Pepin love poem by Ms. Compton in said journal, though. Kick ass.

*

I am Spain and The Sound and the Fury. Yesterday I was Les Miserables. I don't remember what question I answered differently. In any case, I was really really sure I'd end up Prufrock, but I don't love the British Isles. Don't hate 'em, either...

*

Once again, in case you missed it the first time: SOMEBODY PUBLISH .NICK'S BOOK

*

A bunch of new cookbooks this week. Kamolmal's Thai showed up, courtesy of ABE. I also picked up some remaindered or otherwise marked down books at the UO Bookstore. Mark Miller's Coyote Cafe Cookbook (surprise! he puts tomatoes in his red chile sauce!!!), and two others unremarkable enough that I have nothing to say about them. Paging through Kamolmal was a treat though--I could really really go for some Son-In-Law Eggs right now.

No comments: