"I am an idealistic, naive, passionate, truth-seeking, spiritually motivated artist, unschooled in the science of law and finance." --Wesley Snipes

Wednesday, April 21, 2004

Laurel and Lou

First of all, my Lou Reed picture is still missing. My piece of George Bush singerie is still missing. I want my stuff back. My office door is sadly deficient.

*

Laurel Snyder, god bless her, mentions the Canary reading on her blog, AND provides a picture of the beautiful magazine. Altho' it's Canary #2 she shows, when it should be #3.

Laurel also mentions the possibility of being the only poet in a town of Braves and Outkast....that's not true. Outkast and Braves, the case could be made, are poets. I don't know if I'd want to move there though.

*

When Twemlow sends the photos along, I'll post pics from the Canary reading here.

*

Somebody send me a love letter. I'm feeling lonely here. It's raining outside. I bored my students to death this morning with my overzealous comments about Emily Dickinson and bad editing.


No comments: