"I am an idealistic, naive, passionate, truth-seeking, spiritually motivated artist, unschooled in the science of law and finance." --Wesley Snipes

Sunday, August 22, 2004

'nother Collage

Saw you early this morning with your brand-new boy and your Cadillac. As if speech were a still performance. For everything which is natural which is infinite which is yes. The sun is not hot. Wearing shoes with no socks in cold weather. The birds are still in flight. Believe the birds. Chasing tigers in red weather. Scout and Rumor suck me off. You tap me and say, there is no other door. Lord, it is time. Summer was very great. If poisonous minerals and that tree, gaming for the sounds of my voice, cannot be damned, let there be communion between us. The everlasting universe of things flows through the mind, and Oh! It is dirty. Checking the clock inside the room we call our own, I see that it’s late; I must get going. “I don’t know how to kiss.” With a diamond in my mouth. I have been reading you of late.

No comments: