"I am an idealistic, naive, passionate, truth-seeking, spiritually motivated artist, unschooled in the science of law and finance." --Wesley Snipes

Monday, March 07, 2005

Coffee & Stuff

I just wrote a long post about the Americano Problem. Blogger ate it. When you order a triple tall Americano at Evil Bandit Caffeine Purveyor's Syndicate, make sure the guy or gal behind the counter rings it up as a grande. If you don't, you'll be charged an extra quarter for what amounts to less water and a smaller cup. That's the Americano Problem in a nutshell.


*

In other news, since so many of you complained about my author photo in the corner (yes, I know I'm ugly), I've replaced it with a picture of a friend of mine. Stefene Russell is the one to thank for this.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Put up a photo of your butt. I have a photo of a rash you can put up.