"I am an idealistic, naive, passionate, truth-seeking, spiritually motivated artist, unschooled in the science of law and finance." --Wesley Snipes

Wednesday, March 30, 2005

Travel Delay

I'm stuck here for another 90 minutes, so I'll blog.

Things I learned this week:

1. Trader Joe's samosas are really good.
2. The Greyhound bus people can not be trusted.
3. Lots of people can not be trusted.
4. Writing a dissertation is a manageable task.
5. Writing a good dissertation may not be so manageable.
6. Form rejections tend to suit me and my poems. The third in a week, from FENCE, who also used to write me nice notes when they rejected me. No more!
7. Paula Abdul is a lush.
8. Randy Jackson, like a dog, hears pitches the rest of us do not.
9. The guy from Toad the Wet Sprocket is a pretty good solo artist if you like melodic guitar-pop. (Which I do.)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have 2 Toad cd's. I used to like those kids.