"I am an idealistic, naive, passionate, truth-seeking, spiritually motivated artist, unschooled in the science of law and finance." --Wesley Snipes

Tuesday, July 12, 2005

Dissertated some today.

Visited my advisor, who reminded me that my diss. is due next June.

Cried.

Got irritated at poets who take themselves too seriously.

Weighed myself. I'm almost in the sub-190 lb range. All my pants fit funny now. My shirts also hang on me loosely.

Thought about Ted Berrigan and Barbara Guest.

Did laundry.

Contemplated cooking dinner.

Last fall I had a standing Thursday dinner date. I really looked forward to Thursdays, as I'd spend all day planning and shopping and cooking, and then at night, eating. Now I eat just enough to not pass out during my daily activities.

Thinking about sending out the unpublished poems in ms. #2.

1 comment:

gina said...

If ms. #2 is Wintered, then the tiny is laying claim to some of these unpublished poems yo!