"I am an idealistic, naive, passionate, truth-seeking, spiritually motivated artist, unschooled in the science of law and finance." --Wesley Snipes

Tuesday, July 26, 2005

Now Playing

According to my trusty iTunes, the following are my most frequently played songs in descending order:

1. In My Mind, fIREHOSE
2. To Be Alone with You, Sufjan Stevens
3. I Just Wasn’t Made for These Times, Beach Boys
4. Missed, PJ Harvey
5. Matchbook, Lael Alderman
6. A Rush and a Push…, The Smiths
7. Grave’s Disease, Matt Pond PA
8. Who Was That Masked Man?, Van Morrison
9. Billy Liar, The Decemberists
10. Cajun Angel, Jay Bennett
11. Let Me Kiss You, Morrissey
12. Linden Arden Stole the Highlights, Van Morrison
13. Bus Stop, Freedy Johnston
14. Things, John Cale
15. Just to See My Holly Home, Bonnie “Prince” Billy
16. Personagem, Arto Lindsay
17. [unidentified song], Os Mutantes
18. Skulls, The Lemonheads
19. Via Chicago, Wilco
20. The Book I Read, Talking Heads

I’m not terribly hip...

3 comments:

Craig Morgan Teicher said...

A Rush and A Push is my faviorite Smiths song. It's a freakin' good song. It's definitely been at the top of many of my playlists.

gina said...

would somebody please tell me what's hip so I can be hip too?

Unknown said...

I don't listen to music on iTunes. I listen to poetry.