"I am an idealistic, naive, passionate, truth-seeking, spiritually motivated artist, unschooled in the science of law and finance." --Wesley Snipes

Sunday, December 04, 2005

Lame Music Meme

Top Five Songs I'm Listening to this Week Obsessively

1. "Starfish and Coffee," Prince
2. "Ladyflash," The Go! Team
3. "Things Are What You Make of Them," Bishop Allen
4. "Damn, It Feels Good to be a Gangsta," Getto Boys
5. "Rita Lee," Os Mutantes

You must tag five others. I tag Reb, C. Dale, Laura H., Whimsy, and Jordan.

3 comments:

RL said...

Thanks for picking this week, jerky!

C. Dale said...

Why are you tagging me? Why?

Seth Abramson said...

I'm reasonably confident that I'm the only white guy in New Hampshire who owns an Os Mutantes CD.

I am willing to be proven wrong. Then again, we're not talking Brownsville Station, here, so I think I'm good.

S.