"I am an idealistic, naive, passionate, truth-seeking, spiritually motivated artist, unschooled in the science of law and finance." --Wesley Snipes

Sunday, April 02, 2006

Sunday Without Warning

Lost an hour, then suddenly Sunday morning, er, afternoon.

*

All still quiet here. Rain comes and goes, as does the sun.
Still missing & missing.

Thinking of going all NaPoWriMo, but I think I'm too late. And I don't think I can write a poem a day.

*

Last night, late, at Safeway, I purchased this unlikely combination of groceries: hot dogs, multivitamins, Rice Krispies. I don't think I've eaten a Rice Krispie in non-Treat form in a decade.

*

Tomorrow begins the Spring of Excessive Academic Writing. Dissertation progress must be made. I'll try to squeeze a poem or two in there as well.

No comments: