"I am an idealistic, naive, passionate, truth-seeking, spiritually motivated artist, unschooled in the science of law and finance." --Wesley Snipes

Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Meme from JewishyIrishy

I AM: In a dark place with just a handful of strike anywhere matches.
I WANT: Everything to be all right.
I WISH: I could go back and unhurt those I've hurt.
I HATE: Academia.
I MISS: Being 23.
I FEAR: That I am a horrible person.
I HEAR: What I want to hear, and I don't want to hear very much.
I WONDER: Why I've squandered so much potential.
I REGRET: Staying in school for so long, staying in this town.
I AM NOT: The life of the party.
I SING: Lately, along to Lilly Allen & Kristin Hersh.
I CRY: More than I ever have in my life.
I AM NOT ALWAYS: in a bad mood, though it may seem that way.
I MAKE WITH MY HANDS: Food.
I WRITE: Anything but a dissertation.
I CONFUSE: Probably everyone who loves me or tries to love me.
I NEED: A pile of money and a new heart.
I SHOULD: Lose 30 lbs and eat more vegetables and drink less and dress better.
I START: few things.
I FINISH: even fewer.
I TAG: Nobody nobody.

No comments: