"I am an idealistic, naive, passionate, truth-seeking, spiritually motivated artist, unschooled in the science of law and finance." --Wesley Snipes

Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Poetry-Type News

My chapbook, Brief Weather & I Guess a Sort of Vision, will be out from Pilot Books in Fall, 2006.

*

I've signed on to read at the Zinc Bar in NYC next February. Co-reader? The brilliant pig farming, beer drinking, wine making, chapbook publishing pride of rural Massachusets, Jess Mynes.


*

I have absolutely nothing of interest to add to any of Ron's comment boxes.

4 comments:

steve mueske said...

Congrats, Tony! Glad you changed the title (grin). Looking forward to a T-Rob book!

Ginger Heatter said...

Congratulations, Tony!

CLAY BANES said...

i'm really looking forward to these pilot books things. i've got a good feeling.

Anthony Robinson said...

Steve, Nick, Ginger, Clay--

I thank you kindly for your support.

Pilot Books is gonna be hot.

tony