"I am an idealistic, naive, passionate, truth-seeking, spiritually motivated artist, unschooled in the science of law and finance." --Wesley Snipes

Thursday, October 19, 2006

My Other Regular Gig

Sitting here and watching late night TV.

*

There's an interview with Dave Smith the latest HFR which irritates me to no end. DS's wildly contradictory, inconsistent, and just plain silly responses to the interviewers' questions....oh come on!

But now is not the time to tackle that, as it is late.

*

I have less than ten dollars to my name. Until payday. I'm gonna start utilizing the dying basil plant on my porch as a source of vegetal matter.

*

Sometimes things are good despite. Despite what? Well, just despite. My job, for example, is fabulous. I love working with people. Helping, etc. Oh yeah, guess what? Helping people does not generate revenue. Which means it generates little to no income for me. Potential suitors beware.

*

Being old is getting better and better.

*

Kevin M. -- thank you for your recent emails. Nice to know someone's reading!

*

Fuck rainforests!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

god damn you are sexy

I miss you, Bob

I am in the woods in the home of Mr. Mynes. Having a lovely time.

If I come out to NYC in Feb., I'm going to give you a lap dance, because I like you that much.

Massey