"I am an idealistic, naive, passionate, truth-seeking, spiritually motivated artist, unschooled in the science of law and finance." --Wesley Snipes

Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Not Quite Food Blogging

Last night's dinner:

Sweet Crispy Beef (appetizer, w/ shredded chiles, tiny basil (from the plant mom gave me!), and lettuce wraps)

Tom Yum soup, vegetarianish style

Pad Prik King

Yellow Curry

Grapefruit/Tangerine salad (w/shrimp and pork)

*

Photos perhaps to follow, either here or at Table.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gawd, I just looked over at Table and now my stomach is actually rumbling. Last night, and now today, I have/had the most powerful craving for Horsehead Taters and Greens. And the pulled pork sandwich. Too bad Hannah teaches tonight, or I'd drag y'all on out for a shot o'Jameson and some of them greens.

julie said...

Damn. That sounds delicious.

Anthony Robinson said...

It was delicious. Stay tuned to Table blog for photographs.

Anthony Robinson said...

You know what's better than Horsehead's pulled pork?

Papa's Soul Kitchen.

Anonymous said...

Isn't Papa's Soul Kitchen down in the Whiteaker somewhere?