"I am an idealistic, naive, passionate, truth-seeking, spiritually motivated artist, unschooled in the science of law and finance." --Wesley Snipes

Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Pilot Books Reading

Saturday's reading was a success, even if it didn't break attendance records. Betsy and Dean read first then I took the stage with a bottle of wine. Old poems, new poems. lost and found poems. There was a high degree of audience participation and a good bit of friendly heckling.

Afterwards, desserts and more wine (thanks Emily!). After that, karaoke. After that, I lost my camera somewhere. After that, three nice evenings.

Anyway, thanks Dean & Betsy, Emily, Julia & Marcus & Kathy & Ben, and the adorable bartender next door at the Hungry Tiger Too who served us liquor and told Julia and I the story of the one time she took acid and went for a drive. Good times.

No comments: