"I am an idealistic, naive, passionate, truth-seeking, spiritually motivated artist, unschooled in the science of law and finance." --Wesley Snipes

Friday, April 13, 2007

Jordan Davis, Writer of the Best Poems Ever

Must you continually take passive-aggressive aim at our Nature Poet Friend?

You bristle mightily if I mention your name on my blog in any way other than complimentary, but you fill up Ron's comment boxes and your poems blog with unprovoked attacks on Joe. What did he do to you, exactly?

7 comments:

Jordan said...

Hi Tony.

Anonymous said...

He has a point, Jordan. Your beef with me seems to come from some strange embittered place. I find it kind of amusing. Good luck with your fake television show!

Massey

Jordan said...

Hi Joe.

Jordan said...

Joe, I really don't know what you guys are talking about. And happy new year.

Jesse said...

I've told Jordan I want to crack him in the jaw. Couple times. I've told Joe that, too. Hey guys!

shanna said...

I'm so confused.

Jesse said...

It seems Davis has the opportunity to re-invent something, and he's first gotta shout about it.