"I am an idealistic, naive, passionate, truth-seeking, spiritually motivated artist, unschooled in the science of law and finance." --Wesley Snipes

Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Process Notes

1. I never go anywhere. I just sit in my room and produce stunning works of Chicano Literature.

2. The fabulous Mexican American film maker Robert Rodriguez made tortillas from scratch on Youtube. It looks really easy to do!

3. I think I have necrotizing fasciitis.

4. Oscar Lewis invented The Mexican.

5. Bob is eating a burrito. It's pretty good.

6. Oxnard, California.

7. He shoved the book of a dead Chicano poet in my face. This is a surefire way to engender self-loathing.

8. Changing my name to Jesus will not make me a better writer. It may, however, help me win a first book contest.

9. Cinco de Mayo. Duh!

No comments: