"I am an idealistic, naive, passionate, truth-seeking, spiritually motivated artist, unschooled in the science of law and finance." --Wesley Snipes

Monday, September 03, 2007

It's that time again...

Gentle Reader, once again I beseech thee to hear my tale of woe. As is usual for this season (September/October), I will continue the tradition begun early in the days of Cat Waiter/Geneva Convention and ask you for financial assistance.

Donations are tax-deductible, loans are welcome. Care packages of food and/or alcohol are also nice. The good news, would-be philanthropists, is that Yours Truly actually has a full-time job. Payday, however, isn't until the end of the month, and without help, I'll be living on my penny jar until then.

I can also trade things, sell my books, write poems and/or grants on commission. I'll call you up an whisper sweet nothings for a small fee. Really--anything you can think of, I'll probably do. Within reason.

I thank you in advance for your generosity.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Please feed the bear, but if you can't feed him, at least give him some Hamm's. It's the bear beer of choice!