"I am an idealistic, naive, passionate, truth-seeking, spiritually motivated artist, unschooled in the science of law and finance." --Wesley Snipes

Friday, October 12, 2007

Seeking Reviews

Dear Sports Fans,

Remember the good old days of poetry criticism? Neither do I. Okay, F.R. Leavis was pretty funny. In any case, I'm thinking about Rust Buckle. Remember how Dustin W. and crew used to publish "honest" poetry reviews? I liked that. I'd like to make this a regular feature on The Other Blog. I'll link to all of them from Geneva Convention, but I'd like to keep things like criticism, reviews, and most general poetry talk on that blog. In any case, send me your reviews. They can be of books of poetry, individual poems, magazines (non-po included), of actual flesh-and-blood poets ("I met Joe M. the other day and he was a total douche.") , or anything you think may be of interest to poets and readers of poetry.

Send now.

Love,
Tony

2 comments:

andy mr. said...

I really want to write a review of that Noah Eli Gordon and Joshua Marie Wilkinson colab! Finally impenetrable verse fables about siblings and light in a six letter love fest!

Dustin said...

I met Dustin W. the other day and he was wearing a disgusting beard.