"I am an idealistic, naive, passionate, truth-seeking, spiritually motivated artist, unschooled in the science of law and finance." --Wesley Snipes

Friday, December 14, 2007

I hate that I have to spend December sitting in my office Playlist

Hours – TV On The Radio

Coffee – Aesop Rock

I Will Follow You Into the Dark – Death Cab For Cutie

Letters & Drawings – Damien Jurado

On the Bus Mall – The Decemberists

Billie Jean – Chris Cornell

When I Was A Painter – The Breeders

Angels Come To Comfort You – Black Francis

The Man With The Child In His Eyes – Kate Bush

Woke Up New – Mountain Goats

Lilac Wine – Nina Simone

Can’t Ever Sleep – Saturday Looks Good To Me

What Light – Wilco

Marry Me – St. Vincent

Oh My Sweet Carolina – Ryan Adams

I Wish I Was In New Orleans – Tom Waits

Redwood Tree – Van Morrison

The World’s Greatest – Bonnie “Prince” Billy

After Hours – The Velvet Underground

No comments: