"I am an idealistic, naive, passionate, truth-seeking, spiritually motivated artist, unschooled in the science of law and finance." --Wesley Snipes

Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Lots of poetry these days: Vitiello, Morrison, Maxwell, Patterson, Ammons (as always). Thanks Ahsahta!

*

Jenn with two Ns, if you're reading this, please drop me a proper line and let me know what you're up to these days--long time!

*

Latest culinary obsession: Ethiopian. It's really hard, though, to cook Ethiopian food for several days in a row and not smell like Ethiopian food for several days in a row.

*

Some of the most recent penis-enlargement Spam I've received is obtuse enough as to obscure its "message." This just in: "Summer is near--get the desired proportions." Um, okay.

*

Oh, I almost forgot. I'm live this week over at Linebreak. Check it out. I somehow get the feeling that Z. Schomburg doesn't know much about metal. BTW, Dave Mustaine really did change my life.

3 comments:

HT said...

You do know, don't you, that Megadeth will be at the Salem Armory on May 17?

Anonymous said...

Ethiopian is my very most favorite type of food. That bread. All that spicy stuff to gather with it.

Lucky test samplers of Oregon's best (and most lyrical) kitchen.

Jenn said...

This is a very belated comment. Let's see. I've recently quit a job that had partly to do with writing about video games. Now I am scouring for another job that has to do with the same. Although I'm starting to think maybe I should do something else?