"I am an idealistic, naive, passionate, truth-seeking, spiritually motivated artist, unschooled in the science of law and finance." --Wesley Snipes

Monday, June 28, 2004

Franz Wright

Franz Wright. Criticism. Logan. Franz Wright. Martha's Vineyard. Young blowhard idiot. Get a life! Blog imbeciles. [expletive deleted].

Hoping that Franz Wright will write me a nasty email as he's done to Aimee N., Aaron T., and William Logan.

I haven't read Franz's book, so I can't criticize it. I shall not compare him to Billy Collins. He seems like a meanie, though.

I will say that you should check out the work of Boston poet Jess Mynes--his new poems in Carve 3 blew me away.

*

Recently acquired:

Carve 3, ed. Aaron Tieger. Thanks Aaron! (My Sauceror is almost 4th level!)

Macular Hole, Catherine Wagner

Eagerly awaiting:

Tim Botta's chapbook.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Glad you like it! Spread the word.