"I am an idealistic, naive, passionate, truth-seeking, spiritually motivated artist, unschooled in the science of law and finance." --Wesley Snipes

Thursday, August 25, 2005

August 25th is Andy Mister Day!

Celebrate in an appropriate fashion.

The first person to correctly guess how I will celebrate will receive, in the mail, a special selection of (non-nude) photographs.

Hint: it involves two activities. Andy Mister, his girlfriend, and Harry Dean Stanton are prohibited from participating.

*

Oh yeah, unrelated: What's Kasey Mohammad's email address?

7 comments:

Jonathan said...

Drinking and criticizing Kent Johnson.

Anonymous said...

Weed and or/beer + reading Pitchfork.

Massey

Anonymous said...

blaspheming and bitching.

I celebrated Andy Mr. day last Friday. We ate good Thai food off of bad elementry school lunch trays. And drank beer way too early. I thought it was an apt celebration.

gina said...

Aw, why can't I play?

andy mr. said...

Why y'all hatin'?

Laura and I did have a fine time. I wish we could do it more often.

Anonymous said...

[pardon my poor spelling. this does not bode well for the GRE...]

Anthony Robinson said...

bah humbug. the gre is easy, anyway.

hurry up and get over here!

nobody won the photos!

sad.