"I am an idealistic, naive, passionate, truth-seeking, spiritually motivated artist, unschooled in the science of law and finance." --Wesley Snipes

Saturday, November 11, 2006

Catalyst & Resin

My favorite pair of jeans cost me 14 dollars at Shopko. They're Wranglers.

*

I will stop broadcasting crises. Nobody likes a whiner. I wouldn't have this problem if I were more likeable.

*

I think it's a Morrissey day. Mr. Massey, pour me a shot.

*

Maybe I'll drink that 2004 Gewurztraminer from Tannahill. Dragonfly. Just because. After I do laundry. If you're in the neighborhood, stop by and drink from my glass.

*

Why the fuck is Neko Case coming out of my office speakers? That is so not okay. Well, I do *kinda* like this one song. But no, it's not right.

*

In my current state I am much more sensitive to language than I was over the summer. It's a joy and also a bitter sentence. I feel like that guy in that tower that McCollough evokes in Little Ease.

*

Now playing: fIREHOSE--"Epoxy, for example." No, Steve M., fIREHOSE does not sound like Jimmy Buffett.

*

"The burden is mine / born with the obligation to design / real life connections / but the gap is so wide!"

No comments: