"I am an idealistic, naive, passionate, truth-seeking, spiritually motivated artist, unschooled in the science of law and finance." --Wesley Snipes

Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Why I am not Andy Mister

Well, first of all, I'm not skinny or tattooed enough.

*

Speaking of: Rumsfeld out, Andy too. You people are not being sufficiently supportive of his blogging. Shame on you. Yes, you.

*

"A fireman her husband was..."

*

So, interesting info. I have been blog-stalked since February. By a cop, no less! Good thing she's a cute cop, and relatively sane.

*

Brief Weather & I Guess a Sort of Vision is due any day now.

*

Contrary to gabacho popular belief, there really isn't a long "a" sound in Spanish. So, no, it's not "kay-sah-deeya."

3 comments:

Jonathan said...

How about "Viva el rey." That dipthong does exist in Spanish, it just isn't in the word "queso."

julie said...

Never trust a cop, especially a cute one. They are dangerous.

andy mr. said...

I might be out, but I'm not down.