"I am an idealistic, naive, passionate, truth-seeking, spiritually motivated artist, unschooled in the science of law and finance." --Wesley Snipes

Monday, February 19, 2007

Weekend Recap

I do not remember Friday. And I'm pretty sure that it has nothing to do with alcohol.

Saturday I rose early and met J on the street. It was a beautiful day--65 degrees or so, sun, blue sky, etc. J and I went to Rainbow Optics, where I picked out a new pair of glasses. Then we had two beers at the Stein and another at Sweet Basil, where I ordered (and got) the biggest bowl of Tom Yum I've ever seen. J bought a lot of fried things. Then we went our separate ways. There was then a nap and later Steve and I wen t to the Horsehead. I wimped out and left after a couple of drinks.

Yesterday I watched a Beauty and the Geek Marathon. Good fun. And ate takeout Chinese food.

This is my exciting life. This blog is getting lamer all the time.