"I am an idealistic, naive, passionate, truth-seeking, spiritually motivated artist, unschooled in the science of law and finance." --Wesley Snipes

Monday, January 14, 2008


Drizzle January down my asphalt days are coming back
“Just turned 22 / I was wondering what to do” tangerine juice, hot coffee

Back-to-back matches & the knowledge that I’ve slept through you. All the way.
Spiffed & primped, headlong charge into an answering machine. To answer

For what? Backlog, years, demagogues, my own backwards relations w/ a back
Words sheep. “Be careful not to make jokes.” Steve Jackson should make

A game about all of this. Collectible cards or lead figurines. Mid-month my mouth
Begins to tremble. Tears the size of airplanes across the windswept of her face

“You have to admit it’s getting better.” Ringo was always my favorite.

[1/14/2007]

No comments: