"I am an idealistic, naive, passionate, truth-seeking, spiritually motivated artist, unschooled in the science of law and finance." --Wesley Snipes

Monday, January 14, 2008

Daily Ponderable

Do you think I could get more books published if I had THREE names and referred to myself with a cute little acronym?

Anthony Jesus Robinson
Anthony Marianne Robinson
Anthony Massey Robinson
Anthony "Frantic" Robinson
Anthony Amelie Wilkinson
Anthony Wilkinson Robinson
Anthony Thibault Robinson
Antonio Hussein Robinson
Anthony Indiana Robinson

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love you, I'm just not *in love* with you!

xoxo,
NEG

Razovsky said...

I vote for "Frantic"!

( Incidentally, the "word verification" thing below is incredible: ifuppfu )

Anonymous said...

What about A. William Robinson?

Anonymous said...

You need a third, you know, some of these "III" after your name.

Anonymous said...

Also, if you go with my idea and visit Hawai'i, you'd be called "William Robinson the turd." That is how they say "third" here.