"I am an idealistic, naive, passionate, truth-seeking, spiritually motivated artist, unschooled in the science of law and finance." --Wesley Snipes

Monday, June 20, 2005

PDX Monday

Anon is harrassing me in the comment boxes, though I have no idea why.

*

It's sunny and warm today in Portland. There is a turtle very near me, burrowing in some sort of plastic cup.

*

Jake Adam York and Jonathan Mayhew continue to explore "craft." I'd like to jump into the fray but I can't think straight unless I'm at home. Maybe after Tuesday.

*

Yesterday's "day at the races" (Champ Cars, Grand Prix)--ugh!--turned into a much more pleasant happy hour afternoon. Two buck pints at Widmer.

*

More later. On poetry, even.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Tony-I was trying to e-mail you and I couldn't recall your e-mail address...so I "googled" your name...you were the SECOND item to pop up...my my my!! I am impressed.

Staci

Anthony Robinson said...

Hi Staci--

Nice to see you here. But remember-no fighting on my blog. That's for Mike and Tom's blogs.

Love,
Tony